About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Swapping with Friends

   These are the darling items that I just received from my new friend, Cherry!  I asked her if she would like to swap some goodies with me and she was all for it!:)  I asked her to surprise me and told her some of the things that I love.  I am loving these treasures, let me tell you!  You must go and check out her etsy shop....

   I have had such fun swapping with bloggy friends!  You all make the most amazing and unique items that you could never find at the mall!  

   If you're ever interested in swapping with me, just let me know!  It's a great way to go shopping!:)

16 comments:

Jen~ Lipstick and Laundry said...

Lucky swappers you two... I heart Cherry's craftiness...

Anonymous said...

I'm in girlfriend...I've always wanted a button bracelet of yours ;-)

Jamie :)

Unknown said...

Hi Lori,
Thanks for visiting me! We are rainy again today..and a little chilly! Summer has not arrived here yet and it is kind of strange. You can send some of your heat up here!

annie

Sherri said...

Lori swapping is a great! It's fun too!

Polka Dot Moon said...

You find the neatest Etsy friends, shops, bloggers! Love the goodies Lori!!!

I hearted her shop too :)

Polka Dot Moon said...

Oh and did I mention HOW creative you are?????

You are! :)

Darlene said...

Oh Cherry is a great crafter...I've bought things from her Etsy store before. They are always CUTE!!!

Anonymous said...

Okay that is adorable and I have now Hearted her!!! I love her shop!! You both are soo creative!!

Tangee said...

How adorable it all is. Swapping RAWKS, you contact me if you'd like to swap, I'd love too!

Kim's Treasures said...

You two both did good I'm sure!!! Cute treasures!

Rachel Berry said...

Cherry makes the funnest stuff!! I love trading crafts I have only done it once but I think I like it!

:)rachel b.

Elise said...

Love your goodies from Cherry!! I would HIGHLY recommend you as a swap partner-you ROCK!!
Elise

Jerelene said...

Hi Lori!!
Stop by my page..I have something for you!!
Love, Jerelene

cherry said...

So glad you liked your goodies...I sure know I did! It is a lot of fun to swap....good ole fashion fun! cherry

theUngourmet said...

I wish I had something to swap! :0)

Mamarazzi said...

i love a good swap!

thanks for stopping by my blog today...the shower curtain is from Target...online, CLEARANCE!! woot!

everything else is from WalMart