About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Queen + Elizabeth + A SALE!

Queen for a Day...

The Elizabeth Necklace...

Both pieces now in the Shop...

****It's soooooo hot here! So, I think I'll have a sale! Woo Hoo! Everything in my shop is 20% off today! Just make sure to write "It's TOO hot!" in the comment section and I will refund your money via paypal....:)

19 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful girl!

April said...

I love it, Lori!

Anonymous said...

Oh that necklace is gorgeous Lori and the queen...oh yeah, I'm lovin it!

Jamie :)
p.s. no worries on the bracelet, I'll be getting your cards finished today hopefully!

Unknown said...

Love the crown! Your train adventure looks like so much fun...what a charming town.

Lindsay-ann said...

Hi Lori
Your new additions to your shop are really lovely. They look fit for a queen!
Lindsay
x

Georgia Girl said...

Awwh the Queen for the Day is cute...I love pearls but I rarely wear any jewerly...well I do more in the winter time...the summer months the jewerly tends to feel sticky and so...you so hot humid days in Middle Ga so my jewerly time is in the fall and winter months....strange isn't it...that's me.

Anyway I love it!

jennykate77 said...

That is GORGEOUS! Perfect name for such a beautiful piece. :)

Hope you're having a great week!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous! they are both so pretty!
:) Missy

Robin Beck said...

BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL!!!

Hey little sis,
I will be writing you a E mail back later today-You really had some news girl! It's been so hectic here it's just crazy!
But things are starting to even out (Thank God)
I've MIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSED you!
Robin~♥

theUngourmet said...

Very Pretty!

amy @ Life in Pink Hi-Tops said...

You're right it is TOO hot! Your pieces are lovely!

Tangee said...

So very cute!

Darlene said...

Those are both really CUTE!!

AwtemNymf said...

It's hot here too in CA. Where I'm at- 95 degrees. ugh! Hope you stay cool.... I mean you're already cool... hahahaha yaknowadImean!!!

Love the crown :O)

jennykate77 said...

Hello!

I was going to e-mail you, but I couldn't find an e-mail link on your blog...so, I thought I'd just leave a little note in your comments. :)

I'm finally getting around to sending out some small tokens of my appreciation for commenting on my post for Relay for Life and ACS (Commenting for a Cause). You commented and I would LOVE to send you something! If you feel comfortable enough to send me your address, you can e-mail it to me at jaltman@goldenfieldservices.com

Hope you're having a great day!

Unknown said...

HI Lori
This is so beautiful!
Hugs,
Chrissie Grace

Trish said...

Lori,

I've received my bracelet and I LOVE IT!! It is gorgeous!! Thanks so much. :) (I've blogged about it and linked to you).

Love your new stuff too!!

Trish

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Just ordered a Nancy Drew pendant for my friend who is a N.D. fan! I just put two and two together...no wonder you loved N.D. when you were young...mysteryhistorymom. So cute! : )

Shell in your Pocket said...

Very pretty!
sandy toe