About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Desert Island Swap!

   Just a little reminder that my swap sign-ups are open until next Monday, May 5th.  Then the gates will close and the fun will begin!  If you would like to join me on this adventure please send an e-mail to: toosillysisters [at] cox [dot] net  Include your name, address, e-mail address and blog name (if you have one).  I have some great ideas brewing...:-)

Here are the fabulous and creative cuties that have signed up so far!!

Julie at www.joyshope.blogspot.com
Jessica at www.barefootinthebackyard.blogspot.com
Peggi at www.desertphotography.blogspot.com
Joy at www.joy-full-ness.blogspot.com
Tangee at www.asparklymessylife.blogspot.com
Roxanne at thedragovich5.blogspot.com
Kelley at www.fogartyfam.blogspot.com

It's almost time, ladies!!





1 comment:

joyfullness said...

So Excited!! Can't wait!!