About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Early Birds and Worms


The girls and I spent this afternoon weeding our garden.  It was absolutely gorgeous outside!  They loved walking in the dirt in their bare feet and they were absolutely tickled pink to find tons of wiggly worms!  It was so cute.  We also stopped by some garage sales, but unfortunately, we were not the early birds.  We like snuggling in bed a bit too much...  I do have one great find to show you, though!  One lady was ready to close her sale and she was in the mood to make a deal, SO I got this darling baker's rack for $10!  I was not sure where I would put it, but I was certainly not going to leave this little beauty behind.:-)

3 comments:

Kemma said...

I've been cruising through your 'blogs that inspire me', and I had to laugh. I've been reading The Pioneer Woman since November, and just LOVE her stuff. I remember when she made the Breakfast Puffs (I think that was back in Nov, or maybe early Dec), I thought "Hey! That's Aunt S's recipe!" because when I was visiting your folks back in 96, she'd made them for us one morning for breakfast. I still make those.

mysteryhistorymom said...

Cousin "Kemma" - Can I print your real name or will it blow your cover? Ha ha! I left a comment on your blog, but was unsure if you got it or not. Did you ever get the passport issue straightened out? Did you take your trip to France? Yes, I LOVE Mom's French Breakfast Puffs! I make them when we have company because I'm afraid I will eat to many (all!) of them....:( Lori

~ Roxanne said...

What a great deal! Maybe it is time to sneak in a garage sale or two. It has to be done during the week when Jim is not around (he,he,he).