About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Friday, July 2, 2010

Company is coming!

My sister is flying in tomorrow!

We are planning on a night at the
drive-in, late night movie marathons
and some visits here...

Our big Night Out is to see THIS!

She wants to learn how to make jewelry.
I am so there. M&M's always inspire me.:)
Can't wait, Amy!!!!

End of July= HEATHER!

We are all thrilled- especially Katie! Katie
and Lindsey are great friends and pen pals!

"Quick trip" here. The guys don't mind.

Then maybe a few of these.:)
Can't wait, Heather!

6 comments:

Heather said...

You are going to have a great July aren't you? Sister time is always good. I wish I had a sister. Only child syndrome:)

We are going to have a great time...hope Charles doesn't expect me to drive first. I will have some sleep to catch up on!!

Tristan said...

HOW FUN!!

You will just swoon all over Edward, he is such a gentleman!!!!

I want to come visit..and I'm not joking...lol..maybe when T-A is a tad older!

Sherri said...

Lori, have such a wonderful time with your sister!

Robin Beck said...

I am so thrilled that your sister is going to be there tomorrow. Let me know what you guys think of the movie, kay? Have fun crafting too!

I'm with Heather, never got a sister so that's why I adopted you! I know you and Heather will have a great time at the end of July!

I'll be writing you soon-It got even crazier over here if you can believe that. Life is bound to slow down a little some day, right?
Love,
Me

Lindsay-ann said...

Hi Lori
Wishing you the perfect weekend with Amy. Sounds like you have lots of great plans. You all must be so excited. You have Heather's visit to look forward to soon too. You are all going to have so much FUN. So that's fun with your sisters 1 (Amy) and 2 (Heather). You need to arrange some fun with sister number 3 (Robin)now. Then there's Florida fun with sister number 4 (ME) next year. I can't wait and think about it everyday. Have a great weekend. It's the wedding today. I will have to start getting ready soon.
Lindsay
x

Polka Dot Moon said...

Enjoy it all! So nice to have a sister visit and do all those fun things with!

I LOVED Eclipse!!! Can't wait to see it again, and again and again. ;)

Denise