About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Monday, February 11, 2013

Making Rainbows out of Ashes

Imagine waking up in the middle of the night-
 with your home on fire.
You grab your children- all 6 of them- and dash outside.
In less than 5 minutes there is nothing left but ashes.


This is exactly what happened to one of my dearest friends just last week.


By the grace of God (not luck) everyone survived.


They're having to start all over again.
Can you even imagine?


In an effort to help out I'm selling these Rainbows from Ashes Necklaces.  (20 inches long with extender chain)
$20 each (this includes shipping) 


Let me know if you're interested.
They're not in my shop, I'm making them as quickly as time allows.
toosillysisters@cox.net

Thank you.

5 comments:

Tristan said...

:( I will be keeping them in my prayers. how awful. Thankful they are all safe!

April said...

So very sorry to hear this news...prayers being lifted up.

Jen~ Lipstick and Laundry said...

Prayers for their family... What a blessing you are to help... I just emailed you!! LOVE the necklaces!!

Shari Lynne @ www.faithfilledfoodformoms.com said...

Awww that is so heartbreaking! I will share with my readers! And I will definately be praying for them.
Blessings!

val said...

prayers are coming. What a terrific idea with the necklaces. I'll email you today....