About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Rain, Rain Go Away...

It has been quite a rainy and lazy weekend.  I love rain and the whole idea of not having to do "anything" but when you have young children it can mean crankiness, laziness and cabin fever- and I don't just mean me.  I am ready for some sunny weather so I can push the girls outside for awhile.  Actually, I did finish the book "Keeping the House" and it was amazing!  So many questions answered at the end, and oh, the drama!  Now I can start the newest novel starring Kinsey Millhone- "T is for Trespass" by Sue Grafton.  I have enjoyed every book she has written. What will I do when she gets to letter "Z"??  Oh, and for all you Harlan Coben fans out there, he has a new book coming out in April!  Every one of his books should be made into a movie!  I plan on ordering 2 copies, one for my Dad and one for me.  If you've never heard of him, you should take a trip to the library and get ready to fasten your seatbelt for a wild ride!  

"The sun'll come out, tomorrow..."

2 comments:

~ Roxanne said...

The sun is out, go and play! Hoping 'Dancing Under the Red Star' comes soon in the mail. Did you get 'Keeping the House' from the Springdale Library?

mysteryhistorymom said...

Yes, but I don't think you'll have any trouble finding it as it is a new release, I believe. Your book is coming my way so I will start it as soon as I get it!:-)