About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Come to the Party!


I had the most wonderful evening at the above "Friendship" Facebook Party!
Are you wondering what a Facebook Party is?
(She keeps posting about them but WHAT exactly is it??)
Cause, you know, you guys can come to these parties, too.;)

It's just like a normal party except you can wear your pajamas and you get to chat with fabulous authors.:)
Last night I chatted with Nicole Seitz, who wrote Beyond Molasses Creek.
It just happens to be my current favorite book.
If you check out my review here, you will see I am telling the truth.:)

Did I mention they have great PRIZES at these parties, too?
I have won books, French wall hangings, and more.

This is where it gets good!
Stay with me.


             Last night I won the Book Club Package and a Skype 
        Chat with Nicole Seitz!


                   Yes, I did!!!  But, I don't have a Book Club.  
             Boo.
             So, here's the deal...
 
                Free (Fabulous!) book.
             Skype Chat with awesome Nicole Seitz.
             Who's In?


*Only enter if you are willing to read the book and attend the Skype chat session. 
 (How often do you get to chat with a famous author and ME??)

              Interested?
         Leave a comment.  That's it.
         *And, oh yeah, you must be a follower of my blog.*;) 


               Can't wait to see who will join me!  


              *I will randomly choose names on March 1, 2012.:)*

6 comments:

michelle edwards joy said...

I want to! Do you have a date for the party? Monday evenings are bad for me.

Shawnee said...

I'd love this -- do you have a date set, though? Timing might work against me.

Lindsay-ann said...

I am so happy you won this Lori and I will take part if I can :) So exciting.
Lindsay
x

Lindsay-ann said...

I am so happy you won this Lori and I will take part if I can :) So exciting.
Lindsay
x

Tristan said...

how cool!!!

Jen~ Lipstick and Laundry said...

I can read and skype... :)