About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Second Birdie Partner

   My dear friend, Joy, was my second partner in the Birdie Swap.  Here are some of the goodies that should be arriving at her house today...
   A fun little birdhouse...

   Some cute blocks that say "HOME" on one side...

   And "NEST" on the other side.   She loves black/white animal print and what she calls "ugly green".:)
   I also sent her a pink bluebird of happiness (to benefit breast cancer research), birdie cards, decorative eggs, her name embellished in decorative paper...

   A mug (in ugly green) and some birdie napkins...

   Here is a picture of all the goodies!

   I almost forgot!  A button bracelet that she had on her Wish List.:)

   Enjoy, Sweetie!:)


15 comments:

Polka Dot Moon said...

This was such a fun swap!!! Love the goodies you made for your partners :)

April said...

Joy will, literally, jump for JOY when she receives all those goodies! She is one lucky duck!

Georgia Girl said...

Nice goodies...she will love it all! Love the little birdhouse...I bought one also and I am going to do something to it. Love the pretty pink bluebird! I am getting into birds and nest lately from all the bloggers. They really are cute and I never even looked at them that way.

Darlene said...

She is going to LOVE all of that!!!! CUTE, CUTE!!!

Elise said...

Oh Lori, Joy is gonna love it!! Awesome package!! You are always so thoughtful with your swaps!!
Love ya!!
Elise

Artfulife said...

So fun Lori. Thanks for your kind comments. Take care and have a happy weekend.

theUngourmet said...

Oh, I just love everything, especially the blocks and the bracelet! I love things made with buttons!

Shari Lyle-Soffe said...

I love the bracelet. Beautiful!

Shari
http://sharilyle-soffe.com
http:twitter.com/Duckywriter

Anonymous said...

Joy and I are two lucky ladies to have been paired up with YOU! Love her package of goodies....and I KNOW she will, too!:)

Happy Weekend!

Tristan said...

Awe..all that stuff is SO cute!!

I'm having a giveaway soon..and there are some birdie goodies in on it!!

Jen~ Lipstick and Laundry said...

WoW... Lucky Joy... LOVE her name letters! And "ugly" green be still my heart...

Yarni Gras! said...

wonderful goodies! And there is nothin ugly about that gorgeous green mug!

amy @ Life in Pink Hi-Tops said...

Great goodies! Ooohh, I love the quilt they're pictured on!

Lindsay-ann said...

Your partner is going to be delighted when her package arrives. The bird house, blocks and bracelet you made are beautiful.
It's such fun seeing everyone start to receive their swaps and blog about them.
Lindsay

Jessica Rodarte said...

Hi Lori,
What a cute package!! :) Joy is a lucky girl. Thank you for hosting... I really enjoyed this swap!