About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Birdie Therapy

   I'm on a hunt- and it's not for Easter eggs.  I've lost my keys and feel like such a dumb bunny.  sigh...

   But then I took a trip to my old friend, TJ Maxx.  I feel a lot better now...

   I have had my eye on this cutie for quite a while.  She even has her own "birdie condo".:)  It appears that she had a little accident and was jostled from her perch!  Poor tweetie.  She was marked down to half price and plans to recuperate at my house!

   
   She is resting comfortably, thank you.

   My keys are still hiding.

17 comments:

This Little Hen said...

I am possibly the worlds WORST at misplacing my keys! Good luck finding them.

Artfulife said...

Hope you find them soon Lori. I love your newest addition.

Tristan said...

Atleast you didn't lock them in your car..LOL. Hope you find them soon!

OH, and your new header is simply wonderful!!!

Jannie Funster said...

Did they show up? The keys, I mean?

Miraculously, I actually know where mine are.

Tangee said...

What a cute deal you got. I hope you find your keys soon!

DairyQueen said...

my keys always have the best hiding spots, and after I've searched and searched, they go to somewhere obvious to try to make me feel dumb.

Your bird is adorable!

Anonymous said...

AWE! Birdie goodness!! Love the deal you got. :)
I'm PRAYING you find your keys, my friend. I cannot handle it when I lose mine...which is all too often! ;)
Hope your weekend has been fab!
Love ya!:):)

Robin Beck said...

I can hear my dad saying to me..."trace back each step to what you were doing the last time you had them." One time I did that and I thought the last time I saw them they were in the ignition, so I went out to my car and low and behold there they were! Thank God we park in a garage!
Your treasures are adorable!
Robin~♥

www.AForestFrolic.typepad.com said...

I hope you find your keys Lori...I hate when that happens! Love that birdy, what a steal...and love that tag in the glass ;-) I'm lovin' birds too!

Jamie :-)

Kim's Treasures said...

Very cute birdie condo! I lose my keys all the time and my sunglasses..sigh!

Lindsay-ann said...

Has your husband taken your keys to work with him by accident? That's where mine were last time I couldn't find them!!!!
Love your birdie finds.
Lindsay

Sherri said...

Lori, I love your new birdie you've added to your collection! What a cutie!

Yarni Gras! said...

cute little birdie...bet she feels MUCH better at your house. Good luck with the keys. Hey, I know...why don't you get the clapper! hahahahahahaha. I'm sorry, but I can't actually see YOU running around the house clapping to your keys....sigh....well, maybe you will find them under the couch cushions.......?

Elise said...

I used to lock my keys in my car all the time. Hope you find them soon. Love all the birdie goodness!!
Elise

amy @ Life in Pink Hi-Tops said...

I'm so good at loosing my keys that my wonderful family got me a key finder (you're supposed to whistle and it beeps).
Love the birdie stuff!

Ruth said...

It is such a cutie.

Hope you find your keys soon.

Ruth

~ Roxanne said...

Love the bird cage stamp!