About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Saturday, March 7, 2009

What did I eat last night??

   I had a dream last night that I was a contestant on "Rock of Love."  You know what they say about repressed desires.  Well, I must have eaten something strange last night because I DO NOT have any desire to be on this show.  Yes, I'm guilty of watching it, but there is no way that I want anything to do with Bret Michaels.  (Plus, the women on it scare me.)  I didn't even know who he was before this show started!!  Did you??  It is complete trash, but since we are such great blogging buddies I thought I would share.:)  Have you had any strange dreams lately?  Do tell.

7 comments:

Robin Beck said...

I always dream funny dreams when I eat Italian food. I've been having really stange dreams since I started reading the Host. Funny thing, I dream alot when I read ANY Stephenie Meyers books yet don't when I read anything else????? HOW strange is that? I'm getting to where I'm not reading her books at night before I go to sleep. I'm reading Christian stuff instead to put "good" thoughts in my head before I go to sleep. :) Makes for a much more restful night.
Hope you are having a great weekend sweetie, love you back,
Robin~♥

Katrina said...

I'm pregnant, and have been having lots of wierd dreams lately. Can't remember much though...

And I LOVE watching that show. Makes me feel better about myself. hehe. (it's good entertainment!)

Mother Hood said...

I'm surprised you admitted that!!! ;) I haven't remembered any of my dreams lately. They must not have been that exciting.

Elise said...

I had a dream a blog friend that I was going to meet was gonna kill me. I met her and am happy to say I survived!!
Brett Michaels...ewww. I mean maybe he would not be so bad if he weren't such a man-w*&$# and also not wearing make-up. Yeah, you would probably need to get some plastic surgery and fake lips to go on that show. Oh, yes and bleach your hair. Thats the way to do it!! So funny you dreamed you were on it!!
Elise

Polka Dot Moon said...

Heehee! Definitely the food!

Okay, I've never seen this show, but am guilty of watching plenty of other "reality" show ;)
and believe it or not.....he was the lead singer of a band (Poison) that we rocked out to in the 80's!!!
Wow.......now I really feel old!

Yarni Gras! said...

not lately..but I ALWAYS have weird dreams and then wonder what I ate the next morning! LOL!

nikkicrumpet said...

LOL I'm not sure you can call that a dream....more like a horrifying NIGHTMARE! I'm pretty sure old Bret is a walking bag of disease by now. Sheeesh the man has no morals