About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Friday, March 20, 2009

Tostitos with a Hint of Jalapeno!

   I bought these yesterday at Target- just for fun.  I just opened the bag and can't stop eating them!  Somebody stop me!  It's like a fiesta in your mouth- YUM!:)

7 comments:

Elise said...

Sounds yum!! We just got a new Target in my tiny little town and I have been lovin' the sales. One, the tostitos scoops are on sale and if you buy two, then you get free salsa!! Yay!!
Happy Spring, Dear Sister!!
Elise

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm....they sound yummy! I don't care for the Tostitos hint of lime, though. Are these very spicy?

Robin Beck said...

YOU are TOO funny~ A fiesta in your mouth!~ Love that!
I've got a huge problem with miniture Reeses so I can't help you when it comes to staying away from goodies. I think I need a Reese's intervention~I just bought 3 more bags today! EEEK!
I JUST broke it to Tim that he needs to take a nap because we are all staying up to watch Twilight tonight after midnight! Hee Hee.

Tristan said...

LOL...my hubby would love those!

Unknown said...

You party animal! I love Tostito's...Party at your house? WOO HOO!!!

Joanne Kennedy said...

Oh goodie! I'm going to Target tomorrow so I will be able to get some of these. They sound great.

Hugs,
Joanne

amy @ Life in Pink Hi-Tops said...

I love the ones with lime!