About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

What I sent to Jes...

I had such fun with the Birdie Swap!  I showed you my lovely package from Jes, now let me show you what I sent to her...
I embroidered some birdie napkins for her sweet little family...

  I made Jes a little birdie domino necklace in colors that she loves- chocolate brown and blue!

   Here is a shot of the entire package of goodies...

   This is the set of napkins...

   Glittered eggs, of course.;)

   I can't wait to host another swap!

18 comments:

Ann Harrison said...

Your napkins knock my socks off! They're terrific :->

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness....you know I loved EVERYTHING! I was so happy to do this swap with you....THank you so much again, sweet friend!

Tristan said...

Such cute stuff!

You host another swap..I hope to be able to join in!!

Artfulife said...

All of that is so cute. What a lucky duck! Lori, I do believe you are the queen of swaps.

theUngourmet said...

Oh, I just love those little embroidered birdies! My grandma used to do that! I would like to get into it. I just think it's so charming!

Lindsay-ann said...

Hi Lori
Jes is a lucky girl. I love everything you sent especially the bird house and the napkins.
Lindsay

Darlene said...

What cute things....I am drooling over the birdie necklace and the embroidered towels. TOO CUTE!!!

Unknown said...

Am I really the first. Oh my goodness. What beautiful swap goodies! You are both so talented.

Big Hugs

Elise said...

I love it all, Lori!! I want some of those napkins!!
Elise

April said...

Hey there!
My good bloggy buddy, Lindsay-Ann told me that your from Arkansas. I was born in Wynne and grew up in Hot Springs/Hot Springs Village. I am a huge Razorbacks fan...need I say more?

Please feel free to drop over anytime...I love meeting new people! Have a great day!

Kim's Treasures said...

The 2 of you made up some wonderful swap packages!!! Very nice! This was a fun swap!

Robin Beck said...

Girl!!!! Did you seriously embroidered those birdies? THEY ARE WONDERFUL Lori! I had no idea you knew how to do that! You should think about selling some of those cuties in your shop! ADORABLE!
I love EVERYTHING you sent to Jes! Like I told her, you guys are the perfect partners!

Robin~♥

Kati said...

Hey! Yes, I received my package today. Thanks! I just havent gotten aroundd to posting about it!

Mother Hood said...

I LOVE the napkins! Those are really awesome!

amy @ Life in Pink Hi-Tops said...

Beautiful napkins! Everything is so great!

Jen~ Lipstick and Laundry said...

Everything looks GREAT, I am diggin' those napkins....

DairyQueen said...

I LOVE the bird house! I have several of them that I want to do really cute, but have been having a creative mental block...now I'll just use your idea LOL!

~ Roxanne said...

You always out do yourself :0}