About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Birdie Swappers Deadline and a Giveaway!

   Lovely Birdie Swappers!  It's almost time to send off your fabulous Birdie Swap packages, if you have not already done so.  This Wednesday, March 25th is the deadline.  Did I mention that if you send your package on time AND your partner receives it by March 30th you will be entered in a drawing for a PRIZE?:)  **Please be sure to let me know when you send/receive your swap goodies so I can enter you in the drawing!

**Please Note:  A few of you have told me that you sent your swap packages already.  Thank you so much!  But, I checked with your partners and some told me that they did not receive a package yet???  So, please double check with you partner to make sure they got their package.  I can not put your name in the drawing unless your partner has gotten their goodies...**

13 comments:

Darlene said...

WOOHOO a giveaway!!!! I know my partner Kimberly received her package (from me) because we are both blogging about what we received tomorrow.

Tangee said...

Oh, I LOVE prizes. Both of my partners have recieved their packages. This was such a fun swap. Thank you for hosting it.

Polka Dot Moon said...

I'm almost ready to mail my goodies out. I'll let you know asap :)

Anonymous said...

Lore, I love your top image of the flower and braid! Is that Mandy? What a gorgeous shot.

Ngaire said...

I have received my parcel of goodies and so has my partner! This was a fabulous swap to be in!
Thank you so much for hosting it!

amy @ Life in Pink Hi-Tops said...

A prize?? That's awesome. Don't have mine in the mail, yet....better go get busy!!

Lindsay-ann said...

Hi Lori
I just posted on my blog about my swap with Ngaire. Thanks for organizing this swap. You have been a fantastic host. Thank you very much for all your hard work.
Lindsay

Elise said...

Ooh, the pressure!! You know I am not exactly timely...however, for a treat, I might crank it out!!
This has been fun!! Thank you for hosting, Lori!!
Elise

Summer Gypsy said...

Hi there,
I received Angie's lovely package today!!! She emailed me over the weekend that she had received mine. It was a fun swap. Thanks so much for hosting!
:)Marilyn

Tristan said...

Awe! I'm glad you like the vlog..lol...Huckie is indeed a cutie pie-he's help me heal-a lot...And I know that must sound weird..lol..but it's true!

Unknown said...

Val and I have swapped and I am soooo spoiled! She is just the bestest swapper evvvver!

Hugs chica

Unknown said...

You're such a sweetie, thanks for hosting the swap and allowing me to join in the fun! I just luv ya so much Lor-a-lu!

big squeeze sweetie

Michelle said...

I am still shooting for it! Problem is I keep thinking of more things I want to put in it!