About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sneak Peek for Jen

   Jen and I are partners in Emilie's Easter Swap.  We decided that instead of doing a mini swap that we would go all out and ROCK the swap world!:)  We both created wish lists and promised to post "sneak peeks".  So, here you go Jen!  Enjoy!
   I believe you have a good idea what this is...

   What in the world?

   What can this be??

   Hmmm....
   Off I go to craft some more!

14 comments:

Jen~ Lipstick and Laundry said...

WoW... Now I am REALLY curious... You really did post "peeks"... hahaha I can't WAIT!

Anonymous said...

You are one busy beaver!
Love all your creativity. :)

I'll email you later.....

Georgia Girl said...

I am wondering about the grapevine...what are you up to? I am in that swap also. I love this swapping...so much fun!

Darlene said...

It looks like you are going to be sending her some great GOODIES!!!

Elise said...

What?? Whatever it is looks fabulous!!
Elise

KKJD1 said...

What fun! I know Jen will enjoy whatever it is!~ Blessings,Karen

Mallory said...

Just wanted to stop by your blog to say hi! My mom (heidi) got me one of your button bracelets for x-mas and I love it! :)

www.AForestFrolic.typepad.com said...

I'm excited about the swap and I'm not even participating...hehe. After seeing those sneak peeks, yum!

Jamie :-)

Lindsay-ann said...

Great sneek Peeks. Jen is going to be delighted with her goodies.
Looking forward to catching up with you when we get back.
Lindsay

amy @ Life in Pink Hi-Tops said...

Can't wait to see! I think I recognize something....:)

Beth said...

I love the sneak peeks! I'm dying to know what they are - Beth

theUngourmet said...

I just love all of the cute things you have on your blog! Thanks for the :0)

Mother Hood said...

You tease ;o)

Jen~ Lipstick and Laundry said...

You clever sneaky GIRL.... I love this box of GOODNESS!!!