About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Memory Lane


     Where does the time go??
   Here's our little Katie with the sweetest guinea pig ever (besides Princess Pumpkin), Oliver Cunniver.  If I were not allergic to guinea pigs we would certainly have another.

   Mandy and her little "boy friend", Alex.:)

   Mandy giving Katie a "manicure".  I love the look on Katie's face.  She adores her big sister.

   Enjoy each moment today, dear friends.:)


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness.....ADORABLE!
DOn't they grow up TOO fast? :(

Tristan said...

So sweet!!
Your Kaite...omg, adorable!

Polka Dot Moon said...

Precious memories of your adorable girls!!!

April said...

Those are the sweetest pictures! Oh, they grow up so very fast, don't they? You got it right...cherish every moment!

Lindsay-ann said...

I enjoyed your Memory Lane pictures Lori. The first one with Katie and the guinea pig is so cute. The guinea pig is almost as big as she is!
Hope you have had a lovely weekend.
Lindsay

Sherri said...

How adorable!! What nice memories!

amy @ Life in Pink Hi-Tops said...

So sweet! The time sure does fly, doesn't it??

Heather said...

Ah..beautiful photos for some wonderful memories! I love the black & white........

Thank you, thank you for my package! You are incredible. Everything I love & more. Kids have 103 fevers, so haven't been able to properly thank you! Thanks for making my week..I'll email you soon.

Unknown said...

Awe sweetie, they are simply adorable. I want to kiss their little cheeks!