About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Saturday, May 21, 2011

There's a Thief in the House


I crashed at midnight.
Woke up at 11.


     Solving mysteries is hard work.


    I'm ready to do another one.:)


   Mystery Mix was a hit.
   Gummies, chocolate, pretzels, peanuts and more.


    I played Detective Achoo.
    One of these girls was a thief!
  

   Don't let their sweet faces fool you.


    They created commercials.
    Magic Socks for this team.


   Wiggly Walls for these two.
   Have you ever wondered what it would be like to dance with a wall?
   Such creativity!


   Magic Socks!
   They change colors when you wear them- like a mood ring!  And they wash themselves!
   On my wish list:)


       Bubble Gum Bath!
       Have you ever wanted to take a bite of those scrumptious bubbles in your bath?:)


         Now you can!


   "Could it have been my sister?"
   "You don't have a sister."
    "Could it have been a different house?"
    "A different kitchen???"


    Giggles + Mysteries + Friends= Fun


        "I was in the bathroom teaching Cuddlecakes how to sing Happy Birthday."


   "That is just... strange."


  


    Serious business deciding who the thief was.
    Clues were examined carefully.



   Choose carefully, girls...


     In the end, these two were the ones that solved the mystery!

 
    Guess who the thief was?

2 comments:

April said...

Those girlies will be talking about how much fun they had for days and weeks on end! Talk about a HIT! Hmm....I'd say the one who everyone is pointing at is the guilty party! :)

val said...

hahaha, that is terrific. Sounds like such fun!