About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Thursday, May 5, 2011

News

Remember this?
I have some news for you.:)


And, oh yes, I got my camera out today!  These sweeties were so ready for a visit.


The Make a Wish Necklace will be going in my shop later tonight.  I love it.



Here's the news!  The girls discovered these little angels today.  I am so glad they made it through the storms.  


Happy Mother's Day- almost.:)

10 comments:

April said...

Aww...nothing sweeter than baby birds! We have two nests built up under the roof of our front porch. I don't expect it will be much longer before the babies are born. Hope you have a very special Mother's Day, Lori!

Robin Beck said...

Wow, that's such great news Lori, I didn't think the eggs made it, what a great Mother's day surprise! Loving the horses-I would not be able to keep Noelle away from them, she is crazy about horseys! Love your new necklace~♥

Love you too!

Peggy said...

Love it! How neat!

Jen~ Lipstick and Laundry said...

How precious...

Tristan said...

i loooove horses! our living room is done in horses..hehe.

sweet little birdies!!

Sherri said...

I love baby birds!! I am so glad the eggs made it through the storm. Love the picture of the horses too! Have a great weekend and Happy Mom's Day to you too!

val said...

horses and birds....two of my favorite things. Just the smell of hay brings tears to my eyes....I miss my own...nothing like a ride on a beautiful day....or even while its misting.

Lindsay-ann said...

Hi Lori
So happy that the baby birds have hatched. What birds are they? I have never seen such lovely bright blue eggs. Please give the ponies a pat from me, I have named them Sugar and Spice. They are sisters like us ;)
Have a great weekend, Happy Mother's Day and enjoy Katie's show.
Lindsay
x

amy @ Life in Pink Hi-Tops said...

Love the pictures! So glad the little babies made it. They are adorable.

Wendy said...

Awwww, so precious!! That mama bird must have held on tight, sitting on those babies. We endured some harsh storms.

Hip hip hooray for the little ones.