About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Friday, February 6, 2009

Anne and Diana

  Anne and Diana will be going in my shop later today...
  I adore the rich jewel tones in the Diana bracelet...

  
Luscious raspberry, golden amber, cool lime and warm pumpkin with a bit of sparkle!  Anne could always bring that out in her.:)

   I am loving the new combination of red and turquoise together...  Yummy!  It reminds me of Anne (of Green Gables), so this is the Anne bracelet.  This is the way she felt toward Gilbert- hot and sometimes- oh so cold.:)  He should not have dipped Anne's hair in the ink!

   Have a fabulous FRIDAY!

13 comments:

Elise said...

Love those books and movies!! Great bracelets!!
Elise

Darlene said...

More beautiful bracelets....you are tempting me.......

Shell in your Pocket said...

Very cute..I love Anne of Green Gables..I cry everytime I see it!
-sandy toe

Anonymous said...

Anne has polka-dots!?!?!?
I think I'm in love. :)

Tristan said...

so clever..love them!

Sherri said...

Lori your bracelets are beautiful!

Robin Beck said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!

Robin Beck said...

I've never EVEN seen or read Anne of Green Gables either! I feel so out of the loop! :)

Lindsay-ann said...

Hi Lori
Your Anne and Diana bracelets are so pretty. You really have a gift for blending perfect color combinations. Beautiful.
Have a lovely weekend.
Lindsay

amy @ Life in Pink Hi-Tops said...

Love Anne--especially the polka dots!

Brenda @ Its A Beautiful Life said...

What yummy colours! I'm smitten! Makes me want to go and get some beads!

Artfulife said...

I love them both!

Tristan said...

We all go and rent a cabin in TN. every year at the end of Feb.!!!