About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Friday, February 27, 2009

Val and Tangee!


Lovely Birdie Swappers!  Tangee and Val have already shipped their goodies!   These ladies ROCK!  And not only that, they each have *two partners* in my swap! * Notice that I have marked on my blog (left side) that they have shipped and received their packages.*  Please make sure and let me know when you have shipped and received your lovely Birdie Swap packages!  Then, I can happily mark your name, too!

Oh, and the precious red Mardi Gras Finch above was made by Val!  I adore her! (Val and the Finch!)

4 comments:

www.AForestFrolic.typepad.com said...

That is really cute, you know I love the birds. I totally should have gotten in on this swap!

Jamie :-)

Unknown said...

Can I just tell you Thank you! I love Val, she IS the best! Everything she makes is adorable!

KKJD1 said...

Sew cute! This little bird is as cute as the little bird in the zoo. Have a great weekend. Blessings,Karen

Polka Dot Moon said...

What a cute bird!!! I'm working on my goodies :)

Have a great weekend!
Denise