About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Sunday, February 1, 2009

The Smitten

   The Smitten.  What your husband wants for Valentine's Day?

15 comments:

Tristan said...

LOL!!!!

Anonymous said...

This is hilarious. NO WAY would my Hubs walk around like that with me!!!!!!!

www.AForestFrolic.typepad.com said...

Uh yeah, my husband would look at me like I was crazy and walk off, hehe! Just smitten...

Artfulife said...

It's almost as disturbing as the Snuggie! Almost.

mysteryhistorymom said...

Summer- You are right! The Snuggie is just as bad! I cannot believe someone decided to produce these things. Crazy! Lori

Darlene said...

HAHAHAHA that is too funny! No WAY....

Elise said...

Cute, but I am with Jes on this one!! My kids would love it, though!!
Elise

Robin Beck said...

There is NO WAY my husband would use one of these...NO WAY!

His hands are really big (as is his pride) and my hands are super small so it wouldn't fit us anyway!

Too funny!

Sunny said...

My former hubby would never walked around like that, LOL !!!

Cute photo, though.

~Judy

Lindsay-ann said...

I have never seen one of those before! Very funny. Thanks for sharing.
Lindsay

amy @ Life in Pink Hi-Tops said...

Seriously? Sure. What husband wouldn't want that??

KKJD1 said...

Who has time to think of things like this, they must not be married! My hubby would be ready to commit me if I brought home something like that.
Blessings, Karen

Polka Dot Moon said...

I think everyone else has said it all!!!! Too funny!

Kristi~The Slipcover Girl said...

I don't know about the smitten...but he might go for that chili cheese dip. I'd have better chances with food! Thanks again for your apron purchase!

Yarni Gras! said...

Valentine's isn't a big deal in our household. I make a big special dinner for the family and get little 'somethings' for the kids and Dean. That's about it. Dean is NOT one of those romantic guys who would walk around like that...but I'm okay with that.
He does send me tulips, that counts? Right?