About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Pictionary, Parade, Peeking and a Prize!

   We played Pictionary Junior Tonight.  What a hoot!  Here are some of our attempts at drawing...
(something under the sea)

   I'm NOT going to tell you what they are.  That's for later...
(an action)

(something in the bathroom)

   All I'm going to say is that we have plans to play again tomorrow night.:)
   Oh, and Katie and I won.:)

   Here is the first peeking picture- taken after the Mardi Gras parade- See the beads?

   Even the dogs were dressed up...

   For a small town, we had some really festive floats and lots of happy people.  It was truly a great day.  See the blue skies?


   Here is the other peeking picture of Katie in her fort.  Snookie, our cat, loves to nap in there.  Do you see him on the left?

   Oh, I did mention a prize...  The first person that can guess what the words are (all 4) from our Pictionary game (above) will win a PRIZE!  Who wants to play?

18 comments:

Tristan said...

1. Octopus
2. Waving
3.Hair dryer
4.Freckles...


lol..so fun!

mysteryhistorymom said...

Tristan- 2 right. Wanna try again?:) Lori

Heather said...

Oh man, Tristan took most of my answers....here goes.

1. crab
2. waving....wait, is it shaking? or jumping jacks?...okay, I will stay with waving.
3. hair dryer
4. cheeks

Can you tell I love Pictionary? What fun you and your family have!

Tristan said...

2. jumping

4. cheeks

LOL..I have no idea if that's not right!

Reticent Meanderings said...

Looks like you had a wonderful day!

1. Octopus

2. This is a puzzler!

For some reason, I'm thinking it's the Hokey Pokey Dance.

Or jumping jacks.

3. Hair dryer

4. Cheeks *Ü*

Brenda @ Its A Beautiful Life said...

What fun!

1. Underwater daisy? Maybe a crab?
2. Jumping or Dancing
3. Hair blower
4. Cheeks

Lindsay-ann said...

1. Octopus
2. shivering
3. hairdryer
4. dimples

We love pictionary too.
I enjoyed the pictures from the parade. It looked a very colorful and fun event. Snookie and Katie have themsleves a very snuggly fort there.
Lindsay

Elise said...

Forgot to actually play...
1. Crab
2. Dancing
3. Hair Dryer
4. Cheeks

Elise

Elise said...

I think I change my first answer to octopus. If that's right!!
Elise

Beth said...

We love pictionary! We only have the regular version - not Junior. Jr is on my list of things to buy. My little one calls it 'Dictionary'. Very fun!

My answers are the same as someone elses:
Octopus
Jumping Jacks
Hair Dryer
Cheeks.

Jennifer@woodleycottage said...

1. Octopus
2. Jumping
3. Hair dryer
4. cheeks

Anonymous said...

1. jellyfish
2. shaking
3. hair dryer
4. freckles

....am i right?! :):)
What a fun game! glad you had such a nice day, sweet friend. :)

AwtemNymf said...

I'll give it a try.....
1. jelly fish
2. waving (I almost would have said a cheer (cheerleaders))
3. hair blow dryer
4. cheeks

Lindsay-ann said...

Jessica says

Octupus
Cleaning
Hair Dryer
Cheeks

Sherri said...

Lori, sounds like you all had a wonderful time!! Love the pics!

Lori said...

1. Octopus
2. Jumping jacks
3. Hair dryer
4. Dimples

Those are my guesses.

Scooterblu's Whimsy~Rhonda said...

1. Octopus
2. Cheering
3. Hair dryer
4. Cheeks

Kids love to play games don't they? :) I'll have to get this one for David and Ash. Right now they are stuck on playing WAR (card game) with their dad! LOL!

Hope you had a wonderful weekend! ~hugs, Rhonda :)

www.AForestFrolic.typepad.com said...

Octopus, dancing, hair dryer, cheeks...but I'm so late today, I'm sure someones already got them right!

Jamie :-)