About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Valentine's Sale!

Valentine's Sale in my Shop....





       SOLD

12 comments:

Tristan said...

I love all of it!! But can't convince the hubby..LOL!

Oh, and would you pray for me..I stepped wrong of the stairs tonight and I think I may have seriously hurt my foot, I go to the dr. in the morning..which just so happens to be in the same blg. as my OB.

Shell in your Pocket said...

They are so pretty!
-sandy toe

Serendipity said...

Looks like you've been busy crafting! Lovely...

Anonymous said...

Sale?
ummmm....gotta go see. :)
Emailing you tonight........Later....but I'm sure you'll be up ;)
Hugs!

Lorie said...

Oh! Those are yummy! I love them.

Polka Dot Moon said...

Lovely jewels :)

KKJD1 said...

So beautiful, maybe I need to have a sale! Blessings, Karen

WillowLakeScents said...

I got my "An Island Life" swap package !! I absolutely LOVE everything (the peanut butter cups are to die for !) ! Thank you soooo much !!!!!

Unknown said...

I love your store your creations are fabulous!

Yarni Gras! said...

they are all so lovely...of course, the one I liked best and was most tempted to get is SOLD!

amy @ Life in Pink Hi-Tops said...

Love the blocks in the header!

Sales are good!

www.AForestFrolic.typepad.com said...

Going to check out your shop now ;-) And I meant to say that book up above looks fun, you know my paper addiction is baaad, haha!