About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I Have a Button!

Lovely Swap Ladies- My sweet husband made this darling little button for my swap!  Isn't she the cutest thing??  Feel free to add her to your blog....

9 comments:

Joanne Kennedy said...

Very cute! I put it on my blog.

Hugs,
Joanne

Lindsay-ann said...

That is the cutest button ever.
Lindsay

Polka Dot Moon said...

I've been trying not to go to my computer the past few days and missed your super cute swap!! Looks like fun and the button is so sweet :)
Denise

Kim's Treasures said...

Very cute! Adding it now! Tell your hubby...great work! Thank you!

Brenda @ Its A Beautiful Life said...

Ahhh... that's a sweet button (and a sweet hubby too)......

Thanks so much for the offer to still get in on the birdie exchange. I'm sorely tempted, but I better pass for this time. (I'm really trying not to get myself linked to doing too many things, as wonderful as they all seem).

Robin Beck said...

I'm telling you what...That guy of yours he's just a keeper! But really it it's the wonderful photographer that captured that amazing shot that should be praised!
Super cute Lori!
Robin~♥

Beth said...

Love the button! What a wonderful husband you have - Beth

American Homemaker said...

So adorable :)

Anonymous said...

He looks like Chirp! Remember Chirp? :-(