About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

What I've Been Up To...

   Making Pretties ...

   Once I think of a name it will go in my shop...

   I am OVER THE MOON for these!

   See the little birdie?  Tweet!

   The BUTTONS!  The OWLS!  Soon to be in my shop, too...

   I've been indulging in these!  Thanks Sweetie!:)

   My new favorite coffee drink has been inspiring me to stay up and craft.:)

   And THIS has been so hard to put down!  ROBIN- you were right- it's amazing!  (Thanks Heather for giving it to me!)


18 comments:

Jen~ Lipstick and Laundry said...

Yes, you too have been busy, I was thinking of doing NEST blocks for my swap partner, but I am not sure they are her "thing"... LOVE the brown WRIST candy!

Unknown said...

Your Raspberry Sherbet bracelet is so adorable! I love it~

Ruth Ann said...

You're soo creative! I love your bracelets...especially the pink one you made me! Have a great day!
Will you be having more swaps? I missed out on the bird swap!
-Ruth Ann

Anonymous said...

oooooOoOoOoh!
Pretty pretties. :) I'm so glad you're adding those sweet blocks to your shop, Lori. :)

Darlene said...

Oh my I LOVE the new bracelet and nest blocks!!! CUTE, CUTE!!!

Ut oh since you started the book you won't be doing anything till it is done!

Elise said...

Cute, cute, cute!!
Elise

Robin Beck said...

That braclet reminds me of the coffee you are drinking (YOU'RE drinking COFFEE!?!) Anyhoo, the bracelet is warm and yummy looking like "vanilla cream" or "vanilla chocolate chip" I really have to stop thinking about food! I've got to get serious about eating better again!
I'd have to think of other names and get back to you but I do think it's a wonderfully beautiful creation!
Love the cute little blocks you made! Darling as always....

Crazy how "Breaking Dawn" draws you in isn't it? I'd say that was my favorite of the 4 books-could you imagine a movie being made out of this one??? Wowza!
Tim is out of town all week so I'm wanting to be creative and "try" and get some crafts done myself~
Robin~♥
P.S. I was wondering what you've been up to! Good stuff!

Tristan said...

That braclet is sooo pretty!

Oh, and that coffee looks sooo yummy!

I loved breaking dawn. I read eclipse and BD after my miscarriage as I was recovering...BUT I have since then read them again..lol..because I couldn't remember what I read. And ya know..even a bella being preggo with a vampire kid still kinda made me mad..LOL..but I loved the WHOLE series!

Shell in your Pocket said...

What a busy girl you are!
-sandy toe

Michele said...

Yes, you have been a very busy bee lately. Love the bracelet...that is just the cutest! I'm lovin the NEST blocks too!

Hugz,
Michele

Sherri said...

Lori, I love the new bracelet. You are so creative!

amy @ Life in Pink Hi-Tops said...

You've been so busy! Love what you've been up to.

Brenda @ Its A Beautiful Life said...

After seeing your pic of the Godiva chocolates, I'm wondering if you do swaps on those, mmmmmm?

Allyson said...

Hey Lori - I love the NEST blocks, and apparently everyone else do too! Those are really cute and I adore the bracelet. I have been keeping up with Cora's website and I love the playground idea! What a precious way to honor her.

Allyson


P.S. The songs you have on your playlist bring a smile to my face! We love Enchanted!

Reticent Meanderings said...

Love the sugar and spice bracelet! :)

Books! Chocolates! Flavored coffee!

You are turning into a lady of leisure when you aren't making things! ;)

Sounds like a great way to spend your extra time. :)

Yarni Gras! said...

look at all those wonderful things you have made......I'll be making myself an apron tomorrow, I can just feel it!

Tangee said...

I LOVE those blocks. I have been thinking about making some for Easter. Love the bracelet, so cute.

Lindsay-ann said...

Hi Lori
Your bracelets and blocks are lovely. I have been busy crafting too the last few days when we were away. No computer = no blogging = more crafting!!!
Lindsay