About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Friday, February 13, 2009

Feeling Dangerous

   I love Sonic's Happy Hour.  In case you don't know, it's 2-4 every day- all drinks 1/2 price!  I usually just order a Diet Cherry Limeade with extra lime.  I'm boring.  I always wonder if there is some fabulous concoction that I have never tried before.  Anything you can recommend?  I'm feeling dangerous.

In the meantime, I stumbled across a recipe for making Cherry Limeades at home:

Sonic Cherry Limeade
Ingredients:
1 12 oz. can Sprite
3 lime wedges
1/ cup cherry juice

Directions:
1. Fill a 16 oz. glass 2/3 full with ice.  Pour Sprite over the ice.
2. Squeeze the lime wedges over the drink and then drop them in.
3. Add the cherry juice and stir briefly.  Serve with a straw.

4 comments:

Tristan said...

well...I usually get a grape-watermelon-blue cocont Slush..LOL..and yes the drive thur girl is always like..um, what?

Or a cherry coke!

Darlene said...

I get those a lot also. Lexi LOVES the Cherry Vanilla Rootbeer. I have tasted it and it IS good!!

Hope you and your family have a wonderful Valentine's Day!♥

~ Roxanne said...

Cherry limeadd does not sound boring to me!!!!!!

There is nothing boring about you my darling :0}

mel said...

I'm also boring...vanilla diet coke. Maria gets vanilla dr. pepper which is SO GROSS, lol. Kain gets an apple juice slush.