About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Goodies for Elise and Love from Lindsay!

   I had such fun making a valentine package for my sweet friend, Elise!   She had mentioned to me that she had seen a charm bracelet that she liked made up of hearts so I decided to create something like that for her...

   Then, I thought I would send some "LOVE" too!  The other side says "KISS".

   Oh my goodness!  Look at the lovely birthday gift I received from my dear friend, Lindsay!  All the way from England!!  It is the cutest little bag with a clothesline embroidered on it.  It says "Sweet Dreams".:)  I adore the embroidery and the fabric choices!  Lindsay- you are one of THE sweetest people I have ever met, and I am so glad that we are friends.:)  Thank you so much for the thoughtful gift...

   Look how she packaged it!  I LOVE cupcakes!  The colors, the sprinkles, the yumminess of them...
   Here is a bit more of what I sent to Elise.  Katie made some little bears for Elise's little sweeties and we also sent some goodie bags with candy.  What's Valentine's Day without sweets?  I also tucked in Twizzlers for Elise (she loves them) and the Valentine's issue of Martha Stewart.

   Here is the wreath that I made for Elise.  I am now in the process of making one for me.:)  Don't you just love Valentine's Day?  I think that red is now my new favorite color...  





10 comments:

Tristan said...

CUTE stuff!!

I love that bag, so talented!

Oh, and I totally love to MAKE cupcakes, not bigon eating them...but if I go to a party without the cupcakes..people get angry..LOL!

Anonymous said...

How beautiful!!

Lindsay-ann said...

Hi Lori
I am sure Elise and her girls will be delighted with all the lovely gifts you made for them. The bracelet is really special and the red wreath too. The bears Katie made are gorgeous. She is very clever. I am glad you liked the little bag.
Best Wishes
Lindsay

Heather said...

ANOTHER great mail day! That embroidery is so sweet....don't you sometimes feel like you can't open the packages, they are so cute?

I LOVE the heart you made(the bracelet is pretty fabulous too).

Polka Dot Moon said...

Wonderful goodies!!! I love the wreath you made :) and what a thoughtful gift from your friend.
Have a "Super" (bowl) Sunday!
Denise

AwtemNymf said...

Don't you just love handmade items. :O) It's like you have a link with the person that made it! Fabulous goodies! Gorgeous bracelt that you made!
((HUGS))

Sunny said...

Lovely sweet gifts ~~ I think cupcakes are so yummy, in fact I'll now be baking some this week. :)

I love the heart charms bracelet, very pretty!

Glad you are okay from the ice storm....

~Judy, a new reader of your blog. :)

Elise said...

I love it ALL, Lori!! Lilly loves to play gift give with my bracelets!! Oh, I got tons of compliments on the wreath yesterday!! Great job!!
Elise

Anonymous said...

LOVE it all!
Have you thought of making those blocks for your shop? (hint, hint!)
Super adorable!

Yarni Gras! said...

everything is sooooo nice...and the wreath is gorgeous! how do you make one????????