About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Timez Attack + Something Fun


   I do not care for Math.  The girls and I are working on saying "do not care for" instead of "hate".:)  The computer game below is a blast, though!  It's computer 
game+multiplication+yucky trolls+fun!  We downloaded a free preview today.  Check it out!  Timez Attack

   Here is the giveaway of the week!  Leave a comment if you are interested and I will pick a name on Saturday...  Good Luck!



8 comments:

Tristan said...

Glad you found something to help with that math, I REALLY do NOT care for it..lol!

Oh, and those papers look fab.

Lindsay-ann said...

Hi Lori
Timez Attack sounds great. I will tell my husband about it. Anthing that makes learning fun (especially maths) is worth looking at.
I would love to enter your giveaway. The papers look gorgeous.
Lindsay

www.AForestFrolic.typepad.com said...

I was going to send out your v-day goodies today Lori, but it's going to go out in the morning instead, I hope that's okay!

And that math game looks fun...not my best subject either...I don't care for it ;-)

Elise said...

Not a big fan of math, either!! In fact, I keep having nightmares about it.
Will have to check this out.
Elise

Shell in your Pocket said...

How fun I will check it out!
-sandy toe

Katrina said...

I would love to win! =)

Anonymous said...

Math?
YUCKY!!!!!!
I'm going to have to check this out!:) Don't you love finding good websites for the kids...stuff to make learning a little more fun...and a little EASIER on us moms!
hugs to you, friend! :):)

Polka Dot Moon said...

Am I the only one that LOVES Math ;)
Jackson seems to as well, so thanks for the fun game we both will check it out!
Denise