About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Chili Cheese Dip

   Looking for something yummy to snack on while you watch the Super Bowl?  This recipe is amazingly delicious and sooooo easy!  Take 16 oz. of Velveeta cheese and combine it with a can of chili.  Melt on the stove or in the microwave.  That's it!  Oh, and don't forget the Fritos or tortilla chips and Pepsi (or Dr. Pepper, Elise!)...  

11 comments:

Elise said...

Yum...And I am drinking a Dr. Pepper right now!! How did you know?!?! ;)
Elise

Sherri said...

Lori, have fun watching the Super Bowl! The dip sounds yummy!

Darlene said...

We love this dip!!

Mother Hood said...

I really like your new banner. And that Chili Cheese Dip is fat free....right? ;)

Tangee said...

Honey, this sounds so FABULOUS! I can't wait to try it.

joyfullness said...

Thanks for the dip tip!!

also..i just drooled all over the beautiful sight of all your goodies!! So amazing!!
I totally know..no mail..no love!!
Our post lady is so nice too,,it makes it even better to have a nice package brought up to the door!!

okay..gotta go..
making tiny burgers for the game..
Go Steelers!!
waving my Terrible towel!!..
me

Lindsay-ann said...

Sounds delicous. I hope you enjoy your super bowl.
Best Wishes
Lindsay
WE HAVE SNOW!!!

Anonymous said...

lori your awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mysteryhistorymom said...

Cheese dip is awesome

mysteryhistorymom said...

Sorry I used your mark

Georgia Girl said...

Yummy! I love this dip!

Oh yeah Congrats on the win from Kady's giveaway. I love when someone wins that I know...well feel like I know. Congrats again Lori!