About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Friday, February 13, 2009

The Little Princess Starring Shirley Temple 5/10

Oh, this movie is precious! The story is so dear and Shirley Temple is darling... My girls have been watching this in the car and I can only listen, but her little voice brings me to tears at times... Enjoy!

4 comments:

Shell in your Pocket said...

My girls just watched a movie with her on Sunnybrook Farms...we love Shirley!
-sandy toe

Tristan said...

OH MY...i'M NEVER going to get anything done now..lol..

Brenda @ Its A Beautiful Life said...

I always enjoyed watching Shirley Temple movies. Glad they are still around for another generation of little princesses!

Unknown said...

I remember watching Shirley Temple shows every Saturday when I was a kid. But that's when we watched the Wonderful world of Disney on Sunday evenings too. Great family times! Thanks for the memories! I think that's a song as well. HA