About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Just Because I Love You Guys!

   You guys are the BEST!  Soooo, I thought I would have a SALE today- just because I ADORE each and every one of you!
   Everything in my SHOP is marked at least 15 % off today- until midnight!  Even the NEW items!  Yippee!  Hurry and take a peek!


   Have a Fabulous Day, Sweets!

3 comments:

Darlene said...

SQUEALING*****Just plain stubborn is now gone!!!! I got it!!!! LOVE it!♥

mysteryhistorymom said...

Darlene- Thanks so much for your purchase, Sweetie! You bought it just in time as I JUST e-mailed a customer who is "over the moon" for it! She even had a story to go with it... I am so happy for you, though! Thank you, thank you, thank you my friend!:) Lori

www.AForestFrolic.typepad.com said...

I like that just plain stubborn pendant, hehe...fits my oldest well...but it's gone, good for you girl!

Jamie :-)