About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Welcome to the Zoo!

   Katie got inspired today and created the sweetest little zoo.  Have a look!

   Here is Mr. Zebra and doesn't he look dapper today?:)

       Now let's stop by and say "Hello" to Miss Kangaroo...

   Here is Mrs. Tiger with her babies.  Aren't they precious?

   Oh, my favorites!  The birds!  Miss Bird on the left is reaching down to feed her babies.  Such a good Mommy.:)

   Look at Miss Piggy and her mud puddle.  She keeps herself quite clean, but it's fun to roll in the mud sometimes, you know.

   Here are the turtle twins.  They are thinking about taking a dip in the lake...

   And last, but certainly not least, is Mr. Deer.  He is a fine looking buck and such a happy fellow!

   Thanks for stopping by!  Please come back again soon!

10 comments:

www.AForestFrolic.typepad.com said...

Nice Zoo, I'll have to show my girls...they'll love it!
Good job Katie!

Jamie :-)

papertrails leaver said...

These pictures are great! Loving your blog. ♥ Amy

Robin Beck said...

That is the best zoo I have ever been to! Loved all of the animals!

Nice backgound Lori...Did you know Chelsea was my very first swap partner ??? She was just starting her AquaPoppy Designs then. I see her work all over now! It fits perfect with you green theme!
Robin~♥

Jessica said...

Oh I love them all!!! I have to say the turtles are my favorite :)Well done artist Katie!!

Jessica said...

Oh I love them all!!! I have to say the turtles are my favorite :)Well done artist Katie!!

Jessica said...

Oh I love them all!!! I have to say the turtles are my favorite :)Well done artist Katie!!

Lindsay-ann said...

Hi Lori
Katie is quite a budding artist. I love her zoo drawings and my favorite is the zebra.
Thanks for showing her great pictures. Well done Katie.
Have a great weekend.
Lindsay

Polka Dot Moon said...

You have quite the little artist :)

~ Roxanne said...

Great job Katie!

I soooo wish we had a zoo closer than two hours.

That has been one of my favorite things to do with the kids :0}

Jen S. said...

These drawings are just the cutest! I love stick drawings and always love when my daughter draws some for me :) I think these are just great and I really enjoyed checking them out :) What an artist you have!
~Jen