About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Snow, crafts, cooking and John Boy

We are supposed to get some winter weather tonight and I am really excited!  As soon as we get our schoolwork done, we will head to the store and get stuff for making soup and cookies!  Then, I plan on us watching some of the new "Little House on the Prairie" and "Waltons" DVDs I got for Christmas- thanks Annie!  It will be fun to break out the board games, too.  We have the game "Great States" that we have not played yet (summer yard sale purchase) and it got great reviews from Family Fun magazine.  Snow and board games- yes!!  By the way, Martha Stewart had the CUTEST mitten animal craft today on her show.  I think the girls would love some of the pony mittens...  Check it out on marthastewart.com.  The templates are on her website!

No comments: