About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Saturday, January 5, 2008

10 Things You May Not Know About Me

1) I love scary movies.  I love movies in general- many different kinds- but there's a part of me that loves getting scared (and being able to turn the TV off if I get TOO scared).
2) I love having my hair brushed.  I wish there were places I could pay to get this done.  That would be better than a massage any day of the week.  My girls brush my hair and sometimes I fall asleep when they are doing it.  Heaven.
3) Salty foods are better than sweet in my book.  I choose chips and salsa over a hot fudge sundae. Delicious.
4) I dream of owning a bed and breakfast and hosting mystery weekends.  Jeff treated me to a mystery weekend for our anniversary years ago and we had the best time.  I even solved the mystery!
5) In general I don't like to talk on the phone.  I prefer e-mail.  Exceptions are my Mom and Mona Mom (my special, "kindred spirit" grandmother)  I hate "dead air" and tend to babble if this occurs.
6) I really want a dog, but I have no luck with potty training.  I would love an older dog that has been potty trained.  Aren't there people that do this?? I dream of a lazy Golden Retriever or a Golden Lab.  In the meantime I just talk baby talk to other people's dogs... 
7) I am addicted to books.  I can't get enough of them.  
8) "The Karate Kid", "Dead Poets Society" and "It's a Wonderful Life" are three of the best movies ever made.  I could watch them over and over- and I do.
9) Life would have no passion without music.  It's amazing the emotions that music brings out in us- happiness, excitement, sadness, joy, etc.  I adore Josh Groban, Enrique Iglesias, Enya, Tchaikovsky, etc.
10)  I love blogging, but I'm sure you already guessed that.:-)

No comments: