About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Buttercups and Ticked Off Heifers

   Buttercups are popping up all over the place right now.  It makes the fields come alive with color!  I asked Jeff to pull over so I could snap a few pictures of the cows among the flowers.  Well, they (the cows) were not too thrilled with me.  One by one, they slowly walked away.  They were in no hurry, mind you.  I think they were just ticked off with the lady and her camera.  Oh well, the Mommy and her babies were the sweetest of the bunch.:-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This photo--and the story behind it--is the funniest thing ever.