About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Monday, May 12, 2008

Redecorating Dreams






   This is our little slice of heaven- at least for the week.:-)  When I get home I am going to take out a fan in my kitchen, that is over my island, and replace it with a pot rack.  Then I am going to have some curtains made that look like the ones in this house and then I am going to replace my furniture and....  Yeah, right.  Well, I can dream, right?  Actually, I feel like I am dreaming this week.  We have enjoyed many beautiful beach houses, but I think this one is my favorite.  Luscious colors and so welcoming!  
     The second picture is the girl's bedroom.  It's on the top floor- the "crow's nest".  Love the pink and green!  They have their own flat screen TV and an extra daybed for friends.
       The third picture is an overview of the living room and dining room.  Love the bright colored accessories and the dark wood.  The round dining room table is perfect for us and the yellow rattan chairs from the kitchen coordinate so nicely!  I am in love.
The next picture is the master bedroom.  Heaven on earth.
The last picture is of the house itself.  Fabulous, don't you think?  I tell you, I am ready to move in- for good.  Too bad it's already booked for the rest of the summer....:(

5 comments:

Michelle said...

LOVe, Love that beach house! Where is it? Ours was OK this past weekend, but that is just yummy!

I still have not quite fit into my 40 skin... Had to get my Drivers Lic. renewed. Decided to do it on my 40th birthday after getting my hair done (wooohooo). I looked SOOOO much tanner than I am in real life.. casper like. I think that was my favorite 'gift'! :>) I just might blog about that!

Peggi Meyer Graminski said...

Ooh, I am definitely envious - that place looks heavenly. I may have to have a little chat with my hubby tonight - we've been trying to figure out what to do for our anniversary this year and I think I may have just now solved our dilemma (tee hee). A beach house vacation - I want!!!

Hope you & your family are having lots of fun!!! Take lots of pics .... =)

Peggi

Hipmomofboyz said...

I love your blog,,, I just came across it through sparklymessylife..
I be back to visit you again

Anonymous said...

Wow! That place is just gorgeous. The restaurant looks too fun! I so want to go on a vacation. Lol!

The Happy Homeschool Mom said...

Lori,
It looks and sounds like you are having a fabulous time!!! What a great beach house!