About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Monday, May 26, 2008

Hey there, Lonely Girl



All is quiet tonight while I sit here and miss my oldest daughter.  We dropped her off today to spend a week with her grandparents.  I know she will have a fabulous time, but my heart still aches to put my arms around her.  What am I going to do when my girls grow up??
As you can see from the pictures,  the girls got to camp out last night and ride the paddle boat.  Mandy even started the campfire!  Grandpa John and Grandma Patty have the most beautiful home on 10 acres with tons of trees and wildlife.  It's almost like going to camp.:-)
I plan on sending Mandy a care package or two and lots of cards.  Her package will include a disposable camera, color pencils for her nature notebook, some snacks, etc.  Please help me think of some other things to send her.... 


No comments: