About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Swap Partners Assigned!

   Attention Desert Island Swappers!  I have assigned everyone a partner and mailed each of you a questionnaire.  Please get in touch with your partner and get to know them!  You are all wonderful and creative and more than likely will become friends!:-)  Don't forget to send your 5 items (nicely wrapped, of course, since we all like to get lovely packages) to your partner by June 5th.  You have a whole month to get creative and have fun with this!  Let me know if you have any questions...

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Can't wait!! I've got so many ideas! I've sent my info to my partner, just waiting on her info so I can get started. Thank again for hosting this!! SUCH a great idea.

Tangee said...

I am SO excited about this swap...gonna have a TON of fun with it. Hey, could you head over to my blog...I got my first swap abrewing!