About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Esme?

   I took this Twilight quiz and it said that I am an Esme?  Is that Edward's "Mom" or is it someone that I have not read about yet???  Take the quiz and see who you are!:D  Twilightersanonymous.com

15 comments:

Shell in your Pocket said...

Okay...I have to go and get this book...everyone is talking about it!
-Sandy toes

Sarah at SmallWorld said...

I haven't read the books yet but Esme was the name we had picked out for our first child! (But he turned out to be a boy!)

Tristan said...

Idk...hmmm, But that lady has her own show..lol!

Lindsay-ann said...

Jessica will love this quiz becuase she is in the middle of reading that very book. I will show her the quiz when she gets in from school.
Lindsay

KKJD1 said...

Yep same here whoever she is! ive never heard of the books or her. Hope you have a great day. blessings, Karen

mommyholly said...

Yeah she is Edward's "mom" in the book!!! Have you finished the first one yet??? :)

Sarah B. said...

Esme is the lady who is sort of Edward's Mom....and I am excited to see who is playing her. She has a new show called Th Ex List...funny little show. :) I just finished Twilight and can't wait to start book 2.

Sarah B. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mysteryhistorymom said...

Holly- I finished the first one awhile ago and cannot wait to start the next one! I am just going slowly so they are not over too soon.:) Lori

amy @ Life in Pink Hi-Tops said...

I don't know about the books--I often wonder if I still know how to read....But I love the new picture on your header!!

Anonymous said...

I am Esme too! :) I loved those books so much, I am so sad to be done with the series. It is a good idea to go slowly.

Val

Artfulife said...

Lori,
So glad I could send that your way. My little Zoe is so sick. That is why I hadn't responded to your sweet message yet. It makes me so happy when people enjoy the art that I make. Hugs-Summer

Robin Beck said...

I'm with Amy on this one! Haven't had time to read for a long time (really need to make time) AND I do so love your header-Are those your dishes, they look like the ones I served the kids on for homecoming but mine are green!

mysteryhistorymom said...

Amy and Robin- I wish I could take credit for my header, but it is actually Country Living.:) Love you guys!

Lori

Em said...

Esme is Edward's "adoptive" mother... although they are only a few years apart in "real" age. I, unlike some of the other commenters do not like the actress who is playing Esme in the movie - she was on Grey's Anatomy and she annoyed me.