About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Trick or Treat!

   Time to clean up the shop!  Just in time for Halloween, these cuties are available with FREE SHIPPING!  The top one is for an adult and the bottom one is for a child....  Check it out!


10 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Lori,

I love your halloween bracelets! I saw your comment asking what type of paint I used for the acorns and shells. I used metallic Folkart/Plaid paint from Michael's. The crystals are from Walmart!! They say "crystallized Swarovski elements". Hope this helps...

annie

Unknown said...

Hi Lori,
I tried to leave a comment before, but I dont think it went through. I hope this is not a duplicate...
The paint is from Michael's...the brand is metallic Folkart/Plaid. The crystals are from Walmart...the label says "crystalized Swarovski elements". Hope this helps!

annie

Sherry said...

So boo-tee-ful!!!

Gayle said...

Hi-I listened to the Stash Envy book on CD while driving to/from California today. I am really enjoying listening to the book on CD. Thanks again. I love your bracelets on your blog. :-)Gayle

Shell in your Pocket said...

Super cute! I love it!You are so creative....Sandy toes

Elise said...

Hey Lori!!
I still love those. Trying to be a little good with all the swaps and potential getting of the home. We will see...
Elise

Shell in your Pocket said...

Lori-
I gave you award today!
-Sandy Toes

Pearl said...

Those
are way
too Cute!

Loving all of your creative ways and your beautiful blog!

Thanks for sharing...

~blessings~
Pearl

Ruby Red Slippers said...

I like the bracelets! I just finished Twilight last night! When is the movie premiere?

Ruby Red Slippers said...

Hi- You asked my about the book-I loved it! I thought it was a little slow at first- but as my hub. pointed out, if the author went in to all the detail at the begining, I wouldn't be able to sleep. (I've never read a scary book in my life-I'm a romance/chick lit girl). The end was SO SCARY- I thought I might have a heart attack! Very Good! I have book two, but I am going to read Jane Green's newest first-I need to get my heart rate down...I want to see the movie. I need my hub. to go because I am such a whimp! I hate scary movies-can't sleep for days even if it was so unrealistic!
Have a good one!!