About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Monday, October 27, 2008

The Kate Bracelet

   Pink, preppy, pearl.... Perfection.  The Kate is now available in my shop.



9 comments:

Robin Beck said...

"The Kate Bracelet" is BEAUTIFUL! And I love the name!
Robin~♥

KKJD1 said...

What a cute bracelet, and cute name! Blessings, Karen

Scooterblu's Whimsy~Rhonda said...

Hi Lori, What a beautiful creation! And being raised in the 80's, I love anything preppy! :) I would like to get you to make a bracelet for Ashley, for Christmas. I was thinking all black, with an Eiffel tower/Paris charm in silver. If you see anything you think would work, keep me in mind and let me know! Would you be interested in making one? I guess I ought to ask first! LOL! She loved the Halloween one you made. You can let me know the price after you gather the materials, if you like.

Oh, and I love the items Heidi sent you for the Christmas Stocking swap. Is it time to send those out already? Oh, I hope not! I'm not quite finished with mine! LOL! I better check on that date! :) ~Rhonda

Em said...

very dainty and cute ;)

Shell in your Pocket said...

very pretty!

Serendipity said...

charming!

Scooterblu's Whimsy~Rhonda said...

Hi Lori, I was thinking black various buttons, and a few black beads like you incorporated into the Halloween bracelet. The beads were on the dangling pieces here and there between the buttons. You do what you think looks good! I trust it will be just wonderful! And there is no rush, I just need it before Dec. 25th! LOL! Thanks, and I can't wait to see what you create! :) ~Rhonda

Robin Beck said...

Hi Lori,

Stop on by my blog...you have been boo-ed!! ~♥~

Cindy Swanson said...

Wow...that is SO pretty. I'm a sucker for anything with pink in it!

Loved visiting your lovely blog!