About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Polka Dots are Love







Hey Cuties! Are you busy enjoying summer? We had a wonderful cold front come through this evening. 71 degrees.:) Sweeeet!

















$14.99 on clearance at Sears. Take that American Girl. Now all we need are some fireworks!





Now for some Polka Dot eye candy!

14 comments:

Sherri said...

Lori, I love polka dots! I especially love the red and white polka dot tea pot and plates!

amy @ Life in Pink Hi-Tops said...

Loving the polka dots! I used to have a purse just like the yellow one....why did I ever get rid of that?

Fran. said...

Oh how cheerful those polka dots are! and the smile on Katies face just brightens up my day!!!! Love those birds, are they on canvas? Have a great day!!! XO Fran.

michelle edwards joy said...

Fun Polka Dots!

Jen~ Lipstick and Laundry said...

I hear ya Lori, polka dots are to the moon! LOVE... Just made a polka dot rose! hahahaha

Lindsay-ann said...

Good Morning Lori
The polka dots are adorable. When I see polka dots and buttons I always think of you. I especially like the chair. It would be perfect for Minnie Mouse! I love Katie's dress and her matching doll. Hope you are enjoying your cooler weather. It's 62 here today and I am hot!
Lindsay
x

Elise said...

Lori...LOVE all the polka dot inspiration!! I am so glad you are back where you belong, cause my computer didn't like your other place. I can't read half of this, though...
You look amazing in your photo by the way!!
Elise

Lindsay-ann said...

Hi Lori
Re your comment - OF COURSE will will go there. We will go EVERYWHERE. I really look forward to the day you come over. Two months would be fine or three perhaps!
Oh and I do love that Minnie Mouse chair.
Lindsay
x

Tristan said...

omg...i will be so happy when i can take T-A to the american girl store, and buy her sweet dresses to match..SO CUTE!!

Eileen said...

What a fun, happy post! Makes me think of Summer for sure! And it makes me smile!

I've been having some Blogger problems, and between that personal things going on I've missed lots of posts from favorite blogs, so I'll have to play 'catch-up'!

Thanks so much for all your visits and all your kind comments.
Love to you,
Eileen

Darlene said...

I love all those polka dots. Katie is so CUTE and I love her and her dolls matching outfits!!

Susan said...

Thanks for the sweet birthday wishes for my girl...

Glad to see you back on blogger, even though I followed you to web.me. I had thoughts of doing the same thing, but have since decided not to.

Love all the polka dots too! My daughters room has polka dots. and I just bought each of the girls polka dot message boards!!!

Robin Beck said...

Hi Lori
I am writting this from my iPod!
Timmy graduated so I gave him my laptop!
:) I adore this polka dot post of yours-
The soap is so cute but Katie is 100 times
cuter! Love all the bright colors.

Polka Dot Moon said...

You know how much I LOVE polka dots!! What fabulous finds!