About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Yarni Gras!

My fabulous friend, Val. Where do I
start? She is one of the most creative people I
have ever met! Look at this gorgeous
apron...

And this precious little turtle!

How cute is this Box Jellyfish??

This mosaic is stunning. See the little
turtle?
Val is thinking of opening an etsy shop
as early as next week. I keep encouraging her!
Look what she has made and is donating
for our BINGO game...

How cute is that?! Love the colors and
the darling pocket! I also love the tie around
the waist and the ruffle... Please stop by
Val's blog and encourage her to open her
shop. Thanks for the gorgeous apron, Val!
Someone is going to be very happy!:)

8 comments:

Lindsay-ann said...

Hi Lori
The apron is really pretty. I loved seeing all Val's beautiful creations. She MUST open that Etsy shop. The mosaic is gorgeous and the little jellyfish and turtle are so cute.
Crossed off one more square today!
Lindsay
x

amy @ Life in Pink Hi-Tops said...

Beautiful apron.....I seriously need to start crossing off BINGO squares!

Yarni Gras! said...

aw, that is so sweet of you.....now I have PRESSURE to open a shop! haha!

Valerie said...

Oh my! I love, love, love the aprons! So creative.

Nancy said...

I am a sucker for cute aprons. Those are precious!

Eileen said...

Talented! I love all her creations! And I especially love the mosaic table!
I hope she does open a shop!
Thanks for sharing all these lovelies!
Love to you,
Eileen

Molly said...

I amloving that mosaic!! Gorgeous!!! Her aprons are beautiful too!! Crossing off squares today!!
~Molly P

Lori said...

Oh I caught myself giggling when I saw those pictures . . . seriously, I love, love the aprons and boy I could sure use the little cute eye soother/headache soother gizmo.