About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Friday, June 25, 2010

Vintage Garden Bloooms

My Nancy Drew buddy, Molly, is one sweet
lady! She is an amazing cook, swapper and
crafter and she loves the Lord.:) Plus, she is as
cute as a button!

Look at the gorgeous sampler she made!
I want to make one...

Molly is preparing to open her new etsy
shop on June 28th! It will be called Vintage
Garden Blooms. Love the name! AND, she
is generously donating a lovely flower brooch
to our winner! So delicate and feminine...

Thank you so much, Molly! Be sure
to stop by Molly's blog! You will feel
like you have made a new friend. I know
I have.:)

2 comments:

Jill said...

LOOOOOOVE her sampler!!! can't wait to "pop in" and meet her!
Blessings!
Jill

Lindsay-ann said...

Hi Lori
Molly's sampler is gorgeous. I can tell there's hours and hours of work in it. She is so very talented. The flower brooches are really cute. Going over now to say hello.
Thanks for the Bingo card. I will make a start tomorrow.
Lindsay
x