About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Life in Pink Hi Tops

***Ladies, don't forget that BINGO starts
tomorrow (Thursday) morning at 12:01 AM!
Be sure to keep track of all the tasks you
complete. Then send me your total on
Wednesday, the 30th before midnight!***

My dear friend, Amy, from Life in Pink
Hi Tops, is an absolute treasure. She is an
amazing cook, fabulous seamstress, and the
most wonderful friend. Look what she made
for her husband's birthday!

She is also quite the brave soul. This
"little critter" found it's way into her backyard.
Not sure if she took the picture, though. Oh
my...

Amy has generously offered a wonderful prize
from her shop to our BINGO winner! Before I
show you what it is, take a peek at some of her
creations. They are part of her $5 sale! Yes, $5!

A lovely pink Eye Soother- great for headaches!

Darling handmade bag! Perfect for a trip to the
Farmer's Market...

How about a patriotic red, white and blue
apron! Love the colors and the length! Our
winner will be able to enjoy this on the
4th of July and all year round!

See the pink hi tops? Love them! Be
sure to check out Amy's shop and blog.
You'll be glad you did.:)

Thanks Amy, for your darling apron! I plan on
wearing the one you sent me this 4th of July!
Love it!

6 comments:

Kim's Treasures said...

Wow, cute stuff!!! Her dessert looked amazing!

Olenka said...

I love her eye soothers! The girls each have one! I was also lucky to get a hand bag from her with the Nancy drew swap 80)

Yarni Gras! said...

I knew I recognized that dessert, I love her blog :-)

Molly said...

Her cake and your ice cream cookies are making me hungry!!! Her apron and eye pillow are beautiful!!! I am so loving this Bingo challenge!! Am I too excited?
~Molly P

Lindsay-ann said...

Her husband really got a treat there for his birthday. Yummy yum.
I love the bag she made, it's so pretty. Going over now to say hello.
Lindsay
x

amy @ Life in Pink Hi-Tops said...

Thanks Lori! I didn't take the picture of the critter-Caleb did that for me.