About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Cara Box Exchange with Pretty in Pink Rachael!

I'm tickled pink since I joined the Cara Box Exchange with Wifessionals!
My new friend, Rachael, and I both LOVE pink so I had the best time creating a fun swap package for her.

June's theme was "Going to the Fair" but Rachael and I both enjoy amusement parks more so I combined the two ideas.;)


-The Little Black Book of Walt Disney World (TJ Maxx) was a *must* for Rachael- she used to work at Epcot!  (How cool is that?!)
-A pink pennant was in order as they are always found at the fair- although these fabrics were much more fun.;)  
-Caramels and Kettle corn are sweet treats that don't melt.  After all, Rachael is living in Georgia for the summer.  
-The polka dot mug reminded me of a clown's hat!
-Rachael loves to read (sound like anyone you know?) so I included one of my favorites summer books for her to enjoy by the pool.


A Two Silly Sisters Posie necklace for Rachael's next date, Girl's Night Out...
or trip to Disney!


I missed the sign up for the July swap as I was out of the country, but I'm definitely not missing August's sign up.  Feel free to join the fun!:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was such a sweet and thoughtful package!! I LOVE it! xo

Tristan said...

that looks like such a fun package!! you put together the best ones!! I am still reading out little black book:) thanks again!!

can't wait to hear about your trip!!!

amy @ Life in Pink Hi-Tops said...

What a fun package! Beyond Molasses Creek is an excellent read. ;) I am about to re-read it.