About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Fun for All!

   The girls had a blast at their American Heritage Girl's Christmas party the other night.  They played fun games...

   Got to see their buddies...

   Went Christmas caroling at a local nursing home...

   Gave out flowers to the ladies and gentleman there...

   It was a lovely evening, for everyone!:)


8 comments:

Elise said...

We are going caroling and handing out flowers to the nursing home with our homeschool group Tuesday. I can't wait!! I think it is a great thing for the kids to do.
Elise

Darlene said...

It looks like they had a ball! I know those ladies and gentlemen at the nursing home enjoyed having the young ones come and visit and sing to them. Lexi is in show choir in school and they usually go sing at a couple of nursing homes during the Christmas season. The delight on the faces of the residents is just priceless!

Tristan said...

AWE! I used to be in girl scouts...and loved going to the nursing homes around Christmas...maybe I should do that now :)

Sarah at SmallWorld said...

I can't tell you how much I love reading about what other AHG troops are doing!

Robin Beck said...

These are times the girls will always remember. I'm thrilled they are having so much fun growing up! ~♥~

Lindsay-ann said...

Do you think I could join AHG? They sound to have a great time there are do such worthwhile activities. Thanks for sharing.
Lindsay

Yarni Gras! said...

wonderful! What great photos too. I wish we had a local chapter, I know my Curly Girl would love it!
Thanks for sharing!

mel said...

There is simply not enough Christmas caroling in the world. John and I were talking about this the other night when we saw some carolers on a movie. I am thinking of having a caroling party next year...just because it needs to happen more often.