About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Twilight Memories Charm Bracelet

Now in my Shop....


The Twilight Memories Charm Bracelet...


New Moon cannot come soon enough!:)


18 comments:

Sherri said...

I'm not into Twilight but I'm sure you'll have alot of takers on that bracelet. Good Luck!

Unknown said...

Very cool cutie. I'm sure all those twilight lovers will be flocking to your shop!

Darlene said...

That is TOO fabulous!!! I am right there with you about the New Moon movie....can't WAIT!!!

Polka Dot Moon said...

Beautiful!!!

Lindsay-ann said...

Hi Lori
That bracelet is really special. I can't wait to see what you create for New Moon when it comes out.
Lindsay
x

Anonymous said...

OOOH OOOH OOOOH!!! Beautiful I was hoping.. Now if only it stays there till pay day!!

Yarni Gras! said...

love it, I bet it flies out of your shop.....it is beautiful

Tristan said...

i know...little girl..eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve..lol!

Connie said...

How cool is that? Very beautiful and I'm sure, meaningful, to the Twilight fans!

Jen~ Lipstick and Laundry said...

AMAZING... luv that series... I too can't wait for New Moon!

Jerelene said...

Oh so pretty!! I really like it!! I read all of the books in about 2 weeks...seriously. I got started and couldn't quit :) You'll not have any trouble selling these!!
Thanks for being such a sweet friend and all the kind thoughts and comments are so very appreciated!!
Love, Jerelene

Tangee said...

It's so pretty, love it!

amy @ Life in Pink Hi-Tops said...

Very cute bracelet.

Lindsay-ann said...

Hi Lori
Thanks for visiting me on my blogiversary dear sister. I felt like you were right there with me too as I was wearing your lovely necklace. Do you think a couple of months will be long enough at Picnics?! We could spend many a happy day there together I am sure.
Have a lovely weekend.
Lindsay
x

Robin Beck said...

Lori,
When Kimberly and I were in Forks last week. I saw a rinky dink bracelet that had a little wooden wolf on it and a cheap fake diamond heart... They were selling them for $68!!!!!!

Girl, if you had a booth on the side of the road in Forks you would be making a killing!!!!! Seriously. Your bracelet is BEAUTIFUL! It Dazzles!

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Oh my goodness...you have really outdone yourself here, Lori. Absolutely beautiful. I'm sure it won't last long in your Shop. : )
M.L.

Mother Hood said...

Very cool bracelet. Haven't read the books. Honestly after watching my sister read her life away through the series, I've decided to stay away from them.

It was almost like crack to her! And I don't have time to be addicted right now!

Anonymous said...

hey sweets! I LOVE the bracelet!
:) Missy