About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Fall Swap Partners!

I have a million and one things on my plate right now, so I decided to go ahead and assign swap partners. Yippee! It sounds like everyone is ready for Fall- me too! It do believe it is my favorite time of year.:)

Ruth and Allison
Valorie and Joan
Fran and Deb
Olenka and Sue


Please contact your partner and get to know each other. She may be your new best friend!:) The send off date for your package is September 30th. Please spend around $20 (not including postage). Let me know if you have any questions- toosillysisters@cox.net



24 comments:

April said...

Love your cute bracelet on your header! You girls are going to have such fun with the swap!

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

I'm so sad that I just BARELY keep up with life as it is, which means I've never done the swaps....Someday!!! But Kudos to whoever made your sweet Button. I love it!
I got a kick out of "The Pharoah" swinging by your place to fix breakfast. : )
Love your new comforter, Little One's quilt project, and guess what...My kiddos grew up on Ed Emberly. They spent hours with those drawing books. We checked out new ones from the Library all the time. Great memories! : )

Jill said...

OHHH! I am so excited!! I have already started a few things! (and the girls have too!) can't wait!:)
Blessings!
Jill

Georgia Girl said...

Woohoo I am ready for this...already picked up a couple of things....My favorite time of the year!

Unknown said...

Thanks for organizing this...looking forward to the swap!

Kim's Treasures said...

Do you still need someone to swap with the lady in Australia??? If so, I can do it! :-)

♥ Noelle ♥ said...

can't wait:)

Lindsay-ann said...

Hi Lori
I look forward to seeing all the lovley swap goodies everyone sends.
Lindsay
x

Heather said...

This is going to be fun...thanks for hosting it!

Polka Dot Moon said...

Hooray for Fall! Can't wait to see all the goods!

theUngourmet said...

I don't know if I'm ready for fall! Maybe.

I love your new header. Cute!

amy @ Life in Pink Hi-Tops said...

Yeah!! Thanks Lori! I've already been eyeing some great stuff!

Shell in your Pocket said...

Have fun with your swap!
sandy toe

Unknown said...

Hi Lori
I'm sorry I missed it!
Next time...

Unknown said...

Ok, sign me up!!:)

cakegirl said...

Thanks, Lori. Love the opportunity to meet someone new and AJ sounds wonderful. She has a great blog - her writing is so well done.

Angie said...

I love your Fall header...beautiful! I have already been writing down some ideas..this is just the best season for crafting..the colors are so fun to work with!

Hugs ~ Angie

Ruth said...

I am so glad to know who my partner is. I am looking forward to having a great time shopping for this swap.

Ruth

Unknown said...

I love your fall header too! Do you have those lovely white pumpkins growing this year Lori?


xo,

annie

Tangee said...

Darn it, I missed out on the sign up. I'll be in next time. We were on vacation.

frugal southern mom said...

Looking forward to my first Fall swap!
Tammy

frugal southern mom said...

Looking forward to my first Fall swap!

Tammy

Brenda @ Its A Beautiful Life said...

Fall is my favourite time of year too! Love the snuggly-ness of it! And the cool crisp air.

Haven't been doing much visiting these days --- had to pop by and see what you are up to! You said the days are busy and yes, they sure are!

terrileeinNC said...

could i join your fall swap? i am a crafter and would love to be part of your community thanks oceanmoon aka terrilee in NC