About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Four Calling Birds...

   I was tickled to see that my Four Calling Birds bracelet was featured in an etsy treasury!  What a lovely way to start the day.:)

8 comments:

Robin Beck said...

As it should have been-They are all very beautiful Lori, you did an amazing job once again! Congratulations on bing featured on the Etsy treasury!

Tristan said...

Don't be too surprised ;) OF COURSE IT WAS THERE!!!!

congrats!

Heather said...

Woohoooo!!!

April said...

You definitely deserve all the recognition you can get!

Polka Dot Moon said...

Congratulations! It's gorgeous!!

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

You do such beautiful work with your jewelry, Lori. What a great idea (with the 12 days of Christmas)!!
Looks like your little Katie had a wonderful birthday. Darling photos. : )
M.L.

amy @ Life in Pink Hi-Tops said...

Yippee!! How awesome is that?!

Lindsay-ann said...

That's fantastic your bracelet was featured :) You always display everything so beautifully. Four Calling Birds bracelet is just gorgeous.
Lindsay
x